Did you know that Michigan law now mandates CPR and defibrillator (AED) training for students before graduation from high school? This measure requires schools to provide instruction at least one time between the 7th and 12th grades. The good news is that schools can meet this requirement by easily incorporating the training into their health classes.
Our program, CPR for Students (™) meets and exceeds this requirement and can be incorporated at both an awareness level and certification level.
● CPR for Students(™) enables schools to provide student CPR training through either an awareness level or certification level program.
● Teachers are given the tools to send students through an online course provided free of charge (via our partner, ProTrainings)
● Online courses are followed by hands-on practice with a mix of an adult and infant mannequins
● All AED trainers are certified by My School Nurse, an American Heart CPR Instructor.
● Students will be trained and (upon passing) certified with a 2-year community level CPR certification
See this video for more information: https://youtu.be/Vq8jkTmvecA
Every minute you wait to get “CPR for Students” is another minute you risk violating state law. CPR
Click this link to schedule a free dialogue session to get your questions answered andd to learn how CPR for Students can quickly and easily get your students CPR certified.
We know you have questions. Click HERE to schedule your complimentary dialogue session.
All the Best,
CEO, My School Nurse